Monday, May 28, 2007

Punishment and Consequence

Fallen down on the ground
Ripped flesh
Red liquid
You are dead on both knees my poor soul
Let the poison crawl on in
Fall back
Give in and solute those who invade and destroy
You are weakness afterall
Why fight the pain when it will only win?

Consequence and punishment
You deserve, you know it
Isn't that what you say to that reflection?
Stare into her eyes and dare tell her it's not true
I dare you
I dare you
I dare you to breathe
Crack the glass
Let it bleed
Let it cry with your stare
You dream a blank canvas
Nonchalant and void

Let sweet, salty, defeating droplets caress those cheeks
Let them sail on down that tired, haggered frown
Fell those eyes drowning
Drowning, bulging
Bulging
Welcome the soaring pain of what you once were sail away
Zoom back, my love
The broken mess still on the ground

Festering
Exposed and alone it lays forever
I dare you
I dare you
I dare you to touch
Touch upon my weak friend
Touch upon that death
Find the strength
Draw from a source, to pick up the broken shell

Consequence and punishment
Taste the blood
Despair and misery in your hot mouth
Taste the unknown and trials and tribulations
I dare you
I dare you
I dare you to feel
Feel hope once again
Find the ability
Take it from your soul you felt bleeding on the floor

No comments: