Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Figuring It Out

I wonder what it's like in your mind
Tunnels, caves, blackness and lies
I want to understand and be there for you
If you are as unhappy as you say you are
Crimson is my heart when it thinks of you
Black and cold is my heart now you pushed me away
I hope one day you will find your way
Out of the unknown and into this sunny day

I can't make you love me
I don't know how you feel
I can't force you into feelings
I cant help to reveal
All I want is your safety
Your happiness, your confidence
To come flooding gleefully back through you

You are as precious as a diamond
You do not see
The love and adoration for you
Thats flowing freely from me

My love isn't enough it seems
To make you safe, happy and warm
If there isn't someone else
You will catch you when you fall?

You can push me away, screaming and shouting
For I will not let go until I'm doubting
The love for you I know will stay
Right within me until my dying day

Tears don't come from nowhere
They're from the heart
a defense, a punishment
For you ripping us both apart

When you finally understand
Come back to me
Tell me honest and true
You dont share the love that comes from me

No comments: