Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Nothing Makes Any Sense Anymore

A blank page with no writing
A ball lays untouched in the grass
A bird has no ability to sing
A duck with no webbed feet
A knife without a blade
A door with no handle
A cave without the darkness
A heart misses an echoing beat

A void is inside of me
A place lays bare of something so pure
All positivity swept away in a blink of an eye
Now I know how it feels to be alone

Pointless hours wasted drowning in salty tears
No capabilities to drink, to eat, to live
Just constant routines of misery and silence
Wondering where it all went to horribly wrong

A monster now lives in the hole inside me
I don't like, I'm scared I want it gone
Like a painting untouched I exist
A veil over me so no-one can see
Extracted the love, the trust, the self esteem
Now I'm just a broken mess
Nothing makes much sense anymore
Nothing takes priority anymore
Just the misery and it's control over me

1 comment:

Unknown said...

whoaaaaa !!!!! i just googled " nothin makes sense anymore " n yr poem came up , glad i cud read it .... cud really connect :) !!!!!