Monday, June 11, 2007

Walls and Doors

We build walls,a stone wall
We forget the door on purpose
When we have been hurt
Last thing you want is to again fall

Bittenress can rule inside four walls
Four walls four dark walls
Good will come and bad will poison
Relationships can the mind appaul

People come and go
Some will be brilliant, ones to wait for
Waiting at the door for years on end
No-one will come for you with a tow

It can be hard, like bricks thrown
To have love leave your life no double takes
Seeds were sown long ago for you
In your mind those seeds have grown

Build a door, steel enforced
Build a door, wheatgrass
Build a door, flammable wood
Build no door, nothing will come

I will again build a door, leave it ajar
For someone to wonder in and take me far
Far, high above the clouds
Keep me safe there and guard my door

2 comments:

Conflagration Lavender said...

*shuts eyes* My army marches to your gates, I send a messenger ahead to let you know I'm coming. When my messenger returns I am in hopes to hear that my presence is welcomed...The message that he holds in his hands says this:
I have come, I have heard your voice, coming from the east winds. Your words have opened my eyes and I wish to free you from this spiteful shadow that has been cast upon you. My army is here to raise your hands from the dirt...and hopefully you would accept my hand as I stretch it out. My armour may not shine as bright as the great warriors of this world, but my shield is strong, my will is limitless, and my heart is in the right place. I wish relief for your beaten eyes, I wish to wipe the tears from your cheeks, but I will remove my gauntlet to feel the warmth that still dwells within you. If you do not wish to accept my presence, than I will turn my army around and I pray that you will receive a blessing to save you from reckoning.

Test my loyalty if you wish, but I do not wish to be a person of vendetta's. I carry a shield that will defend 'till the end. I am more than willing to stay in your walls and defend your doors, until you wish for me to leave.

Conflagration Lavender said...

BTW, I hope you did great on the essays. :/ sry i couldn't be much help on this part...but i hope you did great.