Saturday, June 16, 2007

Treasured Memories

Do you remember Ben and Jerry's?
Phish food in bed and you fed me with a spoon?

Do you recall the long drive to Portsmouth?
I slept in the car and drooled like a loon

Do you reminice the countless movies, walks and cooking?
Our mundane tasks made us laugh and love each other more

Do you see me in the bed, kitchen, street and your car?
My half smile drenched thoughts of the man I adored

Do you appreciate my time, effort and love?
I put so much in and never wanted to get out

Do you dream, sleep and eat un-haunted?
For fear my memory leaves you feeling doubt

Do you visualise my ghost in every place?
I cry each day-your shadow's not left without a trace

Do you regret or unappreciate my soul I gave?
Now I suffocate as I watch you rip the tracks I paved

No comments: