Wednesday, June 20, 2007

7 Weeks Gone

Now you're gone
You stole a chunk of me too
Looking at pictures of you
I just wish you're here

Tears still poison my eyes
My heart still tortures me
I really just can't be
Knowing you're there without me

You don't want me fair enough
But my soul still lives in your bed
You still have my heart, my everything
Locked up in a box in your head

I promised you everything
I don't break my sugar promises

You left your mark here
Your tee shirt I still wear at night
I can sometimes see the light
But then it always copmes back down to you

My love is wasted on someone like you
Who lost the appreciation for my love
How could you throw this away?
Live on without me another day?

While I can't, you're still there
Lurking, stalking my every thought
When I succeed I think of you
And how proud you would be too

When I cry, or feel low
I desperate to pick up the phone
You need time on your own
While I sit here loving you alone

Are you happy, truly happy?
Am I the biggest mistake you ever made?
Do I not light up your life no more?
You still light mine my love

Always...

No comments: