Thursday, December 07, 2006

My Renaissance Man

Smiling, contented just to watch
Beaming, happy just to resist to touch
Positive, desperate for the little things
Appreciative, loving just to savour the small things

My Renaissance thinker, you battle the rest
No sword held high just your beauty and wit
That Machaivellian villian dont hold a torch to you
He may charge but you will never lose

Articulate, may stumble but always stands back up
Proud, unafraid to be wrong or look bad
Brave, survived all those who put you down
Saved, not only me but also yourself

I am your hero, a night in gleaming armour
Ready to stand tall and kill the enemy
No Machaivellian man will pass these walls
Of love and admiration I've built unknowingly around you

1 comment:

nosthegametoo said...

Reminds me of a woman I thought I knew.

Nice poem.